Accuracy and precision of implant impressions
Have a look at our latest digital tool!
The video, based on the conclusions of the clinical study « Assessment of impression material accuracy in complete-arch restorations on four implants » led by ci B, Messias AM, Meneghello R, Ghelli F, Gatto MR, Ciocca L. and published in « Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry » 2021 Dec;126(6):763-771, is now available on our YouTube Channel.
The study in few words
- Three different brands:
- Zhermack with Hydrorise Implant
- DMG with Honigum
- 3M ESPE with Impregum
- In vitro study model: four implants with three different angles
- Eighty implant pick up impressions
- MATERIAL TYPE: PVS – Hydrorise Implant showed significantly better accuracy and precision than polyether.
- TECHNIQUE: Non-splinted conditions – Hydrorise Implant performed equal or better than splinted polyether
For a more in-depth overview, find here the full article.